Thursday, December 11, 2014

The BRD store is LIVE!

Yep, the BLK RFL DIV store is LIVE! There's a link over on the right side, if you're on Blogger, to check out some of our goods or just click HERE. If you're reading this on the blog feed on the BLK RFL DIV website, thank you for visiting!



And to celebrate our grand opening, we are offering free shipping for t-shirts & hoodies on all domestic orders.

Send me any feedback you have, especially if you have any issues checking out or with the online store interface. I have no idea why but the products are greyed out on my phone... trying to fix that now, not sure that the template I'm using can be adjusted.

Final notes. It has been an experience; from getting the business set up, all the paperwork and figuring out who needs what (an FFL must be a nightmare), doing all the artwork myself, learning what works & what doesn't, figuring out a decent online store platform to use, shipping, figuring out shipping is somewhat unbelievable, and then my poor daughter (2 years old) sick with a stomach bug for the past few days and I'm pushing to get it all released. Well it's done and I'm sure there are areas that can be improved, because I know there is a lot more that can be done, but it will evolve. I hope that any and all customers enjoy what we have done with the t-shirts and there's more to come! I need a beer now.... phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment